- 1 avocado
- 1 ou
- Pancetta (slices)
- Bay leaves
- Olive oil
- Cream of balsamic vinegar
1. In a boiling water pan add salt, bay leaves, cloves and vinegar. Then, poach the egg in the bowl and let it boil for 2 minutes.
2. With a sieve or a foaming spoon, take the egg out of the water and let it drain over the paper towel to drain excess liquid.
3. Cut your avocado in half, remove the seed and skin, stuff in the egg and close it back up.
4. After it has cooled, put the egg inside the avocado fruit. We put the other half of the avocado over the egg, then we wrap the whole fruit into slices of pancetta.
5. Fry the avocado until the pancetta is browned.
6. In a dish, arrange sliced tomatoes and add salt, oregano, olive oil and balsamic vinegar cream.
7. Get stuck in!